- The younger half is memorizing 2 Timothy 3:16.
- The older half is memorizing 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- We have weekly reading, lessons, and games.
- We have worked on the books in God's library (the Bible)
- We've learned about the Gospel writers and have played a game (more than once) and it is amazing what they are learning and remembering.
- We've made candle holders.
- They are encouraged to read (or have read to them) daily from the Bible.
- And...we still have one more lesson to go for October.
Here are just a couple things we've done. Each of the kids makes their own.
|They colored the books of the bible and placed them on the appropriate shelf.|
|Some kids wanted the candles to surround Jesus|