- Circumference math adventure books
- Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi
- Sir Cumference and the First Round Table
- Sir Cumference and the Sword in the Cone
- I cannot remember the title but we checked out a really neat book about Inners and Edges (Area, and Perimeter) with a fun game to play.
- Cut Down to Size (about ratios)
- Beanstalk: The Measure of a Giant (about ratios)
- Zachary Zormer Shape Transformer (my kids amazed their friends making moebius strips and expanding frames for many days)
I haven't checked out her blog much, although I hear it's pretty good.
And...while I am on the subject of books I just gotta tell someone about this one. Not quality literature or anything, it's one of those bizarre books. We found this one at the pediatrician while waiting.
Storyline goes something like this:
1. 3 french hens are on their way from Paris to America to see someone.
2. They get separated from all the other stuff but manage to catch a plane and get to America.
3. They look up their friend's name in the phone book and locate his address.
4. Go to the Bronx to find their friend, they got the wrong one but didn't know it.
5. They are now living with a starving fox who intends to eat them, but the give pedicures and make him a wonderful french dinner so he has second thoughts.
6. They give him a bunch of Christmas presents and decorate the tree, etc.
7. Fox feels guilty and offers them some gifts.
8. They politely decline, saying they cannot accept Christmas gifts because they are HANUKA chickens.
9. The end.
10. Complete silence no the part of my kids...then I hear a very quiet..."that was weird"