Thursday, November 26, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton
Small and quick

1. Watched a video about peeling potatoes that my MIL sent me. I tend not to look at all the forwarded....forwarded....forwarded emails. They are cute but I don't have time. THIS ONE IS WORTH WATCHING. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo I am making sweet potatoe casserole for Thanksgiving and it took me less than 5 minutes to peel ALL the sweet potatoes (although the video is for Idaho potatoes). Warning: watch the youtube video alone. There are some pretty gross ones that come up on the side (hate it when that happens) but the video alone is less than a minute.

2. Made a firm committment to start using our Five in a Row books to do with Henry, Wyatt, and Elizabeth. They love them! Henry and Wyatt even created their own projects about Wee Gillis and Ferdinand.

3. Adding in daily Mass once a week (starting today)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments: