Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday ...


Thankful Thursday! (Hey, it is still Thursday for 47 minutes.)


Five things I am thankful for this week…

1.  a lovely end of the year mass

2.  a wonderful day with my family at the beach

3. the cuteness of little girls (She was calling the seagulls “beach chickens.”)

4. evaluations finished and portfoilios turned in

5. a week off to breathe before launching into next years books, schedules and the Boys’ Project. 


How about you?  What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

RealMom4Life said...

Thankful for:

1. Wonderful weather.

2. Logan's molluscum near his eye seems to be improving after a year (although it looks horrible right now).

3. My middle kids (O.K. all my kids...but it's birthday week here)...Wyatt turned 6 Monday, Henry turns 8 today, and Terese turns 10 tomorrow.

4. That Anna babysits for such a great family and I DO NOT MIND AT ALL when my kids ask if they can invite them over to play while Anna is babysitting.

5. That our swim school finally has family swim on a day/time convenient for us - sort of. But, since it's Henry's birthday we'll go there for a couple hours today.