Monday, July 6, 2009

H1N1

Nope, we haven't abandoned this blog.

CrunchyMomma's got confirmed H1N1 flu at her house. Please offer up a prayer for her sick brood. I won't go into details, I'll leave that to her if she wants. But everyone is home now and CrunchyMomma needs to take care of all the sick kiddos. I pray that she gets through it healthy. It is so hard to take care of healthy kids when you're sick - and sick kids - sooooo hard.....

We may have H1N1 as well, we haven't needed to seek medical attention, but we definitely have the flu and our neighbor has a confirmed case of H1N1. I am over the flu (I think - this is weird - it hit hard, very hard, I started to feel better and wham again). Similar for Wyatt and and now Logan is sick too. Others are not feeling well.

CrunchyMomma, we'll offer some of our suffering for your crew. Let me know if anyone takes a turn for the worse or you need to talk to someone healthy for a few minutes...I could mail you some saltines and jello (when we didn't live 1000 miles apart we often did this sort of thing all the time).

3 comments:

Crunchy Momma said...

Aw thanks! That is so sweet of you. We are hanging in. How are you all doing?
Smooch!

Crunchy Momma said...

Aw thanks! That is so sweet of you. We are hanging in. How are you all doing?
Smooch!

RealMom4Life said...

We're hanging in there. Anna went down last night - couldn't even climb back into the bunkbed she is so weak (that's how it starts here). I suspect Elizabeth will be next - can always tell by the increased misbehavior/touchiness - ya know?

Quilt camp meets here next week (my home is only the location - I am not the teacher). Praying this is over before 3 girls and a teacher come over to join Anna and Therese in quilt making (Therese's first time!)