Thursday, July 9, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1. Installed Teaching Textbooks for my 5th and 6th graders (they love it and have done 8 lessons in 2 days)

2. Persevered through many online chats with tech support to fix our computer. (17 years ago I worked in the computer industry, now I know nothing).

3. Finally called to schedule a carpet cleaning in Aug., making sure to skip the bedrooms because I didn't want a lot of extra work to prepare for them.

4. Washed terrible stains off the carpet the best I could (did I mention we have the flu here?), but still need to call back the carpet cleaners and add those bedrooms on.

What are your small successes? Click on the link above to connect to Faith and Families site with other people's small successes.

1 comment:

RealMom4Life said...

Mom,I have done 10 lesons.
(Therese)