Monday, September 20, 2010

Tagged?

OK - but I expect Crunchy Mama to chime in with her list too.

10 odd things about me most people don't know:
  1. I have my very own pair of 2 buckle boots
  2. Early to bed and early to rise (unless I have insomnia!)
  3. I would rather scrub toilets than grocery shop (I do both)
  4. I have always lived within a 20 mile or so radius
  5. I am not a cradle Catholic.  I was baptized, received my First Communion, and was confirmed on Easter Sunday when I was 18
  6. I married my high school sweetheart and have 7 kids on earth and a bunch in Heaven
  7. I have a BA in Math with a minor in Quantitative Methods and Computer Science
  8. I was thrilled when my oldest started Algebra - she wasn't
  9. I played Cymbals in our high school marching band and marched (backwards) in Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Mackinaw Island, and Canada
  10. I don't understand writers but love them anyway

No comments: