Thursday, February 24, 2011

Small Successes

FaithButton
For more small success stories click on the link above.



  1. I "helped" Henry practice piano daily.  I am NOT a Tiger Mom, but being kitty cat mom isn't working either. :)
  2. I did NOT stay up late every night my dh was out of town...only the first night...'til 3 am!   I so cannot fall sleep when he is gone.  But the following 2 nights I was exhausted!
  3. I brought up our bucket of playdough and set up a table in the carpeted family room with a big sheet underneathe.  Ooohhh...this would be a success for me...But I did this on the day when we have 5 families here for science and art classes!  And....it went REALLY WELL!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good week! I cant sleep when my husbands gone either.

JJ's Mom said...

Wow! Playdough in a carpeted room with 5 families? You're a brave woman! (I have trouble sleeping when my hubby is gone too - and he travels extensively for work - so I feel you)