Thursday, May 5, 2011

Small Successes

FaithButton

For more small success stories click on the above link.  (even if you are not interested in the successes click on it anyway and spend a few minutes perusing the site!)

1.  Finally made a decision about our potential new house and we sent the final offer (or the acceptance with conditions or whatever it is called). 

2.  Finally made up a new chore chart after the kids asked for it.  No, they don't ask for chores.  We're raising them to BE saints, we aren't there yet.  I hadn't reprinted the chart because their chores have not changed in the last year and it's also written on the bottom of their school lists. But, one of the kids asked for it to be posted on the refrigerator again so it's easier to see.  I figured the least I could do was comply...and I updated it.

3.  I cleaned the master bathroom shower floor this morning and removed the stains that usually require some scrubbing.  Well, I dropped a big clean rag on the floor of the shower, added 1 cup of bleach, saturated the towel with water, and let it sit for 10 minutes.  Voila! 

No comments: