Divine Filiation: This is where our joy and hope comes in!
- Forget about ourselves by thinking of others.
- Live the presence of God - say little aspirations throughout the day. Keep Holy pictures, crucifixes, etc. around to remind us.
- Doing our work really really well and offering it to God (do it cheerfully even when tired).
- Smiling even when you don't feel like it (helps us and helps others).
- Detach ouselves.
- Offer our sufferings up - we all have them.
- Putting ourselves out for others even when not convenient. (We do this often for our children - changing diapers, etc. but do we apply 1-6 when we do it?)
Nothing earth shatteringly new here.....but I think the reminder/nudge is so important as we go through our (somewhat) mundane days. It ALL matters!