For more small successes and inspriations click on the link above.
As for mine this week...
- Took our 4 youngest to the community center pool for the first time in years.
- Took the same 4 kids on a walk to the lake in the rain.
- Made 5 meals for the freezer, and it took almost no time less than 30 extra minutes all together.
- 1 Lime Chicken with Rice
- 2 different versions of Chicken/Rice Stir Fry
- 1 Chicken Fried Rice to pair with egg rolls we already have
- 2 dairy free/tomato free homemade pizzas for my allergic family members
My plan is to continue making meals to freezer meals. For next week I am planning to brown a lot of ground beef (I use my crock pot to brown 3 lbs at a time) and season most of it for tacos/burritos/etc. I'll keep some unseasoned just to have for last minute sloppy joes/hash/or whatever else it may come in handy for.