- Made a bunch of phone calls to cancel appointments because we did NOT close on our house last Friday.
- Spent a lot of time packing and cleaning up....because we are supposed to close THIS Friday now (more phone calls Th afternoon to reschedule things).
- I kept my sense of humor through my ultrasound (below).
- Made a somewhat uncomfortable phone call (for me) that may turn out to be quite profitable. The family that was considering our house (but hadn't seen the inside yet) had changed their minds. They decided they would move but take a different route. At my dh's suggestion I called them back and offered to let them look at it in the condition it is in (we were going to stage it somewhat first after getting the painting done.) Turns out they were having second thoughts and will be over tomorrow! Yeah! They'd really like to live on this cul-de-sac, near some good friends of theirs, and our house is much bigger than theirs. We're hoping, AND PRAYING, they want it and we can work out some sort of win-win deal. If not, that's fine. They know what they want in a house and this simply might not fit the bill for them. But if it did it could save us a lot of time and money!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
For more small success stories click here