Monday, September 14, 2009

Kids playing Mass

Cantors/Lectors stand.
Altar.

Altar servers table.


Gifts to be presented.



Make shift Tabernacle and candle.




Last year for Christmas we bought the kids a Mass kit. I love it when they pull it out on their own to play Mass. Nathan is an altar server and was doing his best to assign everyone and everything to their proper locations. He did say things weren't ready yet, he was still relocating, but in the intereste of NOT losing the interest of the younger ones I suggested we just go with it.

2 comments:

Gae said...

Looks like they know what they are doing.
Great fun by the looks of it
God Bless

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

Oh my gosh, this is great! I would have been so jealous as a kid. We used the piano bench as an altar and of course I had to be the priest. My mom and I were just joking about how Necco wafers were the best for playing communion!