Thursday, March 11, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton
On Thursdays we take a few minutes to recall our successes of the past week....and sometimes they are very small......that's when I need it the most.  For more small success stories (and I'm sure more interesting ones this week) - click on the link above.

1.  Ran a 20 minute errand I've been meaning to run since last Aug.
2.  Cleaned off most of my desk and took care of receipts/bills/etc.
3.  Took my 5 youngest to the zoo (oldest two were snowmobiling with my dh) on Sunday and splurged on a snack, lunch, a cool zoo stroller, and the monorail....Well...we left immediately after 7:30 am Mass with no food - only water, my dh had the stroller in the back of the van he took out of town..  So, my extra splurge was more lack of planning than a planned treat :)   I think even if those zoo strollers were free I'd bring my own simply for the convenience of being able to use it to cross the giant parking lot :)

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

What a great week you've had - and the splurges sound fun AND lifesaving lol!

Much love to you!