Thursday, October 28, 2010

Small Successes

FaithButton

For more inspirational small success stories click on the link above.

My successes this week have come about due to failures reaching other goals

  1. Took the 3 oldest kids to see the Dead Sea Scrolls and the St. John's Illuminated Bible before the exhibit left town (umm..Anna has been wanting to go since it got here maybe a year ago?)
  2. Ordered pants for Wyatt.  I have found that Hanna Anderson's sweat pants fit my very active/very 40 lb 7 year old.  What else do you do when tightening all the adjustable pants as much as possible still leaves my poor guy with his pants falling off.  He gets the "Hanna's".  The other kids get the "Target's"
  3. Took time out of our school day to contact our ISP - it's been anyone's guess for the last week if they can get on the Internet here and stay on.  Now that Anna has an online PSEO class, we can't continue this way.  I better let her know it's working at the moment.  And, after the dishwasher repair man comes and goes I will be calling them again..

2 comments:

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

I really do love Hanna clothes -- expensive, but very sturdy.

If you check your local Costco, sometimes they will have Hanna clothes there.

Unknown said...

LOVE the tights from Hanna. LOVE them!

Great list this week. Keep up the great work Mom!