Friday, August 21, 2009
1. Finally finished schedules for each child, and the big combined schedule, for our school week.
2. Cleaned the garbage area under the kitchen sink. It's been needing it far too long, but it only took 5 minutes.
3. The Biggie! Called Quicken support for help in getting back into Quicken (had some computer problems here for awhile and we haven't been able to use Quicken for over a month. This may not seem too big of a deal but we completely rely on it for many things and have for more than 10 years). I was afraid to call because when I had to contact a different company early this month it took 5 different calls and they instructed me to delete our back-up program - only I didn't realize that was what I was deleting - nice. It didn't fix the problem and caused us more work getting it back on. The technician from Quicken was very helpful and had me up and running in about an hour with one phone call and nothing else done to my computer :)
I am Thankful for:
1. My husbands work hours are decreasing somewhat!
2. Generally happier kids this week.
3. We've had a slower week - more time to stay home and enjoy each other.
4. My Dad turned 60 last week and is going strong - a great party!
5. It's not raining right now!