Wednesday, August 26, 2009
1. Hosted two tea parties this week for 2 of my daughters and their friends.
2. Hosted a neighborhood boys hot dog/hamburger party for 3 of my boys and 3 of their friends.
3. Started cleaning up the basement.
4. Took all 7 kids (and the 2 that Anna babysits) to the zoo, we even left at 10:00 because we decided this last minute. That is way out of my comfort zone, I like to plan ahead, leave early, and get back home before rest time.
5. Took the time to play with our toy trains with my dh after the kids went to bed. It was A LOT of fun. We should do that more often.