Friday, April 10, 2009

Hello

I'm feeling quite compelled to introduce myself now that my best friend, Crunchy Momma, has begun. The pressure is on. Yes, I live 1,000 miles away from Crunchy Momma but I feel like she still lives just a few miles away. My kids? Well, maybe I shouldn't rename them. That may prove too challenging. Crunchy Momma and her husband always had her kiddos named before anyone knew she was pregnant. My husband and I, on the other hand, named them just before leaving the hospital. So, while we are incredibly similar in many ways, we are also quite different, mostly in ways that really don't matter much. So here it goes....nope...still cannot think of anything. I'll have to get back to you. For me, that means I need to go write it down in my organizer right now or it will never get done. I'm off to play with my little princess right now.

No comments: