Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let the blogging begin!

Hi! Welcome to our little corner of cyber space. Come in, make yourself at home. I hope that in reading this blog you will find something that will make your life easier.

For those of you that know me in real life, you will note that my and my kids names are not quite the same. If you look close you can figure out my secret. But rest assure that I am still the same crazy, crunchy momma. I have five kiddos. "Ian" (11), "Glenn" (9), "Sebastian" (7), "Jack" (5) and "Esme" (2).

It was kind of fun to rename the kids. I have always had a thing for naming things - stuffed animals, cars, plants - everything in my world has a name. Now please excuse me while I go water Cholor, Phot, Syn, and Basil (a.k.a. the plants).

All the best,
"Laurel"
Crunchy Momma



No comments: