Thursday, February 18, 2010

FaithButton
For more small success stories click on the link above.

1. On Tuesday I wore very frumpy clothes (it was all I could comfortably wear after surgery other than PJ's) and my house was a mess (kids picked up but I couldn't help or pick up my piles) but I still let 8 families (20 kids) come over for science class and play time (10 kids in the first class, 7 in the 2nd, the rest of the kids play) (I don't teach it - I just provide the space for it). Both of those were very hard for me but ha! No one cared. Or they lied. And that's O.K. too.

2. Accepted help: MIL folded laundry (kids been busy doing other things I normally do). Friend brought a meal. Sister picked things up at Target, brought my older kids to Mass on Ash Wednesday, helped clean up the house, etc. I'm very fortunate! And now we don't need anymore help!

3. Ordered groceries online.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

Wow! You turned humble into success AND a chance for others to give to you!! You probably made their day as well. We all love to help, not be helped.

Much love!